Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome to Mrs. Rushing's Class Blog


I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy these fun educational activities. Can't wait to see you again next week. 
Mrs. Rushing :)


Welcome Parents & Students  to ABC 123 Teaching Blog!

This edublog was created for Mrs. Rushing's 2nd Grade Class. On this edublog you will find our class syllabus, calendar, schedule and events plus homework assignments for our class, as well as educational links for games and activities.

Please let me know if you need something that you are not seeing. I want to supply you all with the best information possible to make your experience in my class the best possible. You can check every Friday for a suggested reading and activities for the weekend to help reinforce the lessons learned each week following the TEK's require.

I am so welcome to serve you and your children.

Sincerely, 
Mrs. Rushing

No comments:

Post a Comment